Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just when you thought I was done...

... I surprise you with more pictures from Hungary!

Here are just a few random shots that I thought
you would love to see.

Here are the boys (looking thrilled..) eating some pastries.

You would think since they got dessert for dinner they would look a little happier.

This is the Basilica in Eger.

  And tiny little Logan at the bottom.

Remember those slippery stairs from this post?
Well, I kind of left out the part where I fell down them..

Logan wouldn't help me up until he got a picture.  Rude.

 Another foggy day picture.

Elizabeth Bridge from the middle of Gelert Hill.

Walking down Andrassy Ut. heading back from Hero's Square.

I just love these streets.

The fog lifted a little at night so we could get some
pictures of The Chain Bridge.

This was the first bridge built that connected Buda and Pest.

And last, our happy faces after waking up super early to get to
the airport to head back home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad your fall didn't hurt that little darlin' inside