Friday, March 26, 2010

A long, long time ago....

...we had to come up with a super clever way to tell the world
we were adding to our little family.

After lots of discussing and debating we came up with
three perfect ideas.

First, we told my family.
My dad's birthday present was a few weeks late but
I think he still liked it.

"great dads get promoted to grandpa"

Next, we told Logan's family.
Long before I was pregnant Logan told me he wanted
to make a movie to announce the news. I was a little
skeptical... until I saw the finished project.


Then finally, we decided to tell the rest of the world.
This, of course, meant a post on facebook.

Our little pumpkin family.

Seems like forever ago we were just telling everyone
our good news.  Now we have 7 weeks left!!

Although... doc did say as soon as I was 37 weeks I
could tell her to come on out...  Maybe she will be here a 
little sooner... :)

4 comments:

Lynnie said...

How cute! You are way more creative then we ever were! Oh, BTW go look at our blog:)

Cassie said...

I ran over there as fast as I could!! Woo hoo!! I am so happy for you guys!! Congrats!!

DJCannon said...

Just remember the key lime pie. That was cute.

The Trimble's said...

Leave it to a man to make a video about sports to announce a pregnancy! It was very creative though!