Thursday, February 25, 2010

Looks like we're stuck...

For those of you who don't know, we have
been debating between a few different names for
our baby girl.

The plan was to go to the hospital with 3 different
names and see which one "fits" when we get her.
We have only had 2 names for a while now though..

While we were in Hungary I thought for sure we would
find that 3rd name.

Instead, we found something else.

Logan saw these and fell in love!  They are so gorgeous!
 
So, it looks like it's either:
 Bridget

or
Sandra.

Can't wait to get her and see which one she gets!!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Those are beautiful!

Nichole said...

I love those, they are beautiful! I really like the name Bridget, how about Brooklyn? Or I really like the name Sienna (yup just like Sienna Miller) Just a thought!

Anonymous said...

I like bridget the best.

Marcyrose said...

I really like both those names.

The Trimble's said...

I like Bridget! Not that my vote matters much.....but good luck!