Monday, February 22, 2010

Weird, quirky, and interesting...

A few weird, quirky, and interesting things
I saw over in Hungary:

At all the grocery stories they have huge aisles of water
but, it's all mineral water.  Eww!
I already am not a bottled water fan and adding
all that extra flavor is no bueno.
 

They also have huge aisles of wine..

Here is Logan trying to narrow down his choices.

**PG-13 moment!**

Yes.

Those are condoms.

Right in front of every check stand next to
the gum and candy...


I guess "megallas" wouldn't fit as well on the
signs so they came running back to us Americans.
Saved the day again. ;)

Pecs.
They play English music in the stores!
All different kinds - old stuff, new stuff, you name it they have it!

Love how they do the parking strips!  You never
have to repaint lines!  And it's so cute!


The forests are all in rows.  Thank you Russia.


They don't have ice!!  I am dying without it!
Every McDonalds (and KFC) we see I make Logan ask for
cup full for me.  They all look at him like he is crazy
but at least I get my frozen water!

No one knows how much 500 ml is so they tell you
on every drink bottle..


The list could go on and on (and on and on.)

I loved loved Europe and would go back any time
but, I sure am glad to be an American!!

No comments: