Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tears.....

.... were literally rolling down my checks moments
ago.  It was awful, just read on..

We were all in the hotel room resting our feet from a busy day.
Galen was sitting on the large chair in the room while Logan
and I were laying on the beds.  
We were having a conversation.  It went as follows.

Galen: "Can I rest my eyes for a little bit."
Logan: "Sure go ahead."
Galen: "It's so cute when Morgan asks Justin that."
Cassie: "Yea, and then like two seconds later she is out cold."
Galen: "Yea."

Not even 10 seconds later Galen starts snoring.  Logan and I laugh
a little because we think he is just being a joker.

He wasn't joking. 

He was honestly sleeping!!  Logan and I bust
up laughing.  We can not stop.  It doesn't help that Galen is still snoring,
which of course, each time, makes us laugh that much harder.

Finally, after I have cried all over myself, Galen finally wakes up.
He is wondering why we are laughing so hard and I try to tell him the
story through my streaming tears while Logan runs off to the bathroom.

You probably had to be there... Galen was kind of there but still doesn't
think it was as funny as I did.  Totally made my day though.

Here is a picture to help you set the scene.
This is seriously how he was sleeping, Ipod in hand and all. 

Anyways, back to the Hungary posts :)

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Too bad about your luggage, have you got it yet?? I thought Galen would be good luck since his was the only luggage not lost on our trip to Sweden. Enjoy every moment, Hungary is magical!! Dad says it looks like snow! Hope you get out of there before the DC storm hits! Love ya, Dad and Mom