Monday, January 25, 2010

So....

....I need to call in a favor.
I need some help from all my loyal
blog readers (Yes, ALL 3 of you!)

This week over at the Merkley home,
we are in need of a couple of extra prayers.

We aren't sharing details just yet because we
don't want others to start worrying too soon.**

We will share with you what we know as soon
as we find out a few more details and see if
there will even be any cause for concern.

We are more than happy to repay the
favor at any time!!  Just ask! :)

I just love this face.

Our baby girl is 100% perfect and healthy!! I just might be a little screwy..

** I am not worrying AT ALL until the doc tells me to start worrying.
   This means you should not worry either :)

5 comments:

the meg said...

I am worried!!

Warner Family said...

I second Meg. I hope everything is ok. Let us know asap.

King Family said...

you know we have your back, anything you need, anytime at all, we love you all and hope all goes well!!!!

Tyler, Eleasha, and Wyatt said...

We hope everything is ok. Let us know if we can help.

Lynnie said...

Hope all is well.