Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do I love animals?

Because I work with animals all day long
I often get asked the question:
"Do you love animals?"

Ha!

My answer to this question is usually something like:
"I like some of them..."

The other day I was reminded
why I do not love all animals.

First, there was the dog who tried
to eat me just because we were listening
to his heart.
Seriously?  Rude...

Then, this little chica.

She may not look evil, but that's because in the end, I won.

I was only trying to pick her up and look what
she did to me!

Little cuss word...  You should have seen it before I cleaned up the blood that was oozing down my arm...

Luckily there are animals out there that I
love to death that help to keep the balance.

How can you not love these faces?


Toby

Chief


Sophie




Now if only we had pups of
our own to love...  

3 comments:

King Family said...

ohhhhh, how did I miss this post, cute little sophie. And really all cats are EVIL!!!!

DJCannon said...

I would suggest getting guinea pigs. They are cute and cuddly, but not so big that they are annoying.

liesel said...

I love animals selectively too. Its funny just how much personality they can have. And how much that makes you either love them, or want to get as far away from them as possible.