Thursday, January 14, 2010

12 in 12

Remember this?
You know that crazy 12 in 12 thing you
have been dying to learn all about?
Well get ready because it's coming!
And it's something way cool!  Are you ready?

In 2011, Kari and I (and hopefully many others)
are going to run 12 half marathons in 12 months!

It's a little early, so there aren't very many race
dates set..  But, as soon as they are, I will
be sure to post which ones we are doing
so you all can get signed up and run with us!!

You have a whole year to train,
(thanks to my doc who won't let me run in May...)
so I am expecting to see lots and lots of
friends and family at these races!

What are you waiting for?
Get started now so you can cross
those finish lines with us and
get lots and lots of these:


So, whose in?? :)  *nudge nudge*

3 comments:

King Family said...

sorry I sprained my big toe, so I will not be able to participate!!!!

Cassie said...

Hmm... Well, rest up and stay off it for a few months and I bet you will be good to go! You will still have plenty of time! :)
Good thing you have me here to be your doctor!

LiNdS said...

I am so there!!!!! My ankles still haven't recovered from the last half I don't know what happened? I also want to do a full next year! You down?