Saturday, January 16, 2010

Our little goon.

Since our little critter isn't able
to show everyone how dang cute
she is already, I figured I would give you
the inside scoop. :)

She loves to play games and
dance around.

Playing peak-a-boo


I see you
 

She loves to move around and wiggle
and try to get as comfy as possible.
I think she knows her space is slowly
running out and she is using it as much as
she can before its gone.

Stretching out
 

I love to feel (and finally be able to watch)
her twist and squirm around. 

Logan hasn't been able to see the strange
alien movements because she is a pill, already,
and holds nice and still every time dad
tries to watch...

My new game is trying to guess which
body parts I feel sticking out and moving
around. They all kinda feel the same..  But
maybe as she gets bigger it will get easier.

Yep, I'm a girl

(look at those long legs!!)
 
Well, now you know a little bit
more about our little goon. 

Less than 4 month to go until we all get
to meet her!!

Waving good-bye


4 comments:

King Family said...

she is already to cute for words! I love her playing peek-a-boo, and I think you are just hoping for long legs so she will be a runner, sorry sweetie she's a Merkley and short is our middle name!!! Can't wait to meet the little critter.

JoAnn said...

We can't wait either, maybe she will come a little early!!

Warner Family said...

She is pretty cute. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to meet her.

Taci Merkley said...

I can't believe that you didn't tell me you had a blog!!!!

Congrats again! I can't wait to see the little girl!!