Saturday, May 8, 2010

Some more baby news.

The NICU is closed for an hour for shift changes
so I figured I would send along another update.


She is looking better and better every time we get
to see her.

Her spinal tap came back negative (woo hoo!!!) so now we are
just waiting for the rest of the blood work to rule out
a few other minor things.


I finally got to try and feed her.
We both did pretty well for being first timers.


Her oxygen levels are almost where they need to be
so hopefully very soon she can loose one of the many
cords tying her down.


The doctor was busy with another little one last
time we were down there so we don't know if plans have
changed yet for her long stay.

We will be sure and let you know when we do! :)

10 comments:

The Wheelers said...

We LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. She is gorgeous and I am squishing her little checks from afar! I am CERTAIN that all will be well with your little angel and she will get to go home soon...you both look so natural holding her and she seems so happy & comfy in your arms. Makes me almost...almost want to eventually have another one...almost.

Jake and Jessica said...

I am sure it felt so good to put something so precious in those lonely arms. We will keep praying for her. Cute pics.

Tanya said...

She is such a cutie!

Juan and Kimberly Ibarra said...

Your little angel is so beautiful! I love the pictures.
Your family is in our prayers.

liesel said...

She is absolutely adorable! Happy Mothers Day! We're praying for her, and hope she gets to go home with you guys soon.

Lynnie said...

She is beautiful! Hope that you can take her home soon.

The Trimble's said...

I feel like a horrible friend.....not calling you yet to get the story. I'll pray for you guys. Its gotta be rough not being able to take her home. She is stinkin' cute!

LiNdS said...

She's beautiful! You guys are in our prayers! Hang in there!

dawnkp said...

She is real cute Momma Cass. But I expected nothing less than an adorable kid from you two. I hope she gets to come home soon.

Warner Family said...

Cassie she is so beautiful. Sorry she is not home with you yet, but I know it will be soon. We will keep you all in our prayers. Love ya.