Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bridget update


Just went down to see little Bridget in the NICU.
We finally got to hold her.


And I think she was pretty happy about it.


After having normal blood work yesterday,
today there was a little concern.

Looks like she has an infection she is working
on kicking.  Luckily they started antibiotics yesterday -
just in case. 


They are down there torturing my little girl right now.
They are doing a spinal tap to make sure she doesn't have
meningitis.

For now she has to be on IV antibiotics for 10 whole days.

That means we will be leaving the hospital all by
ourselves.
Sucks. Hard. Core.


I know she will be alright.  I am not worried.

I am just selfish and want my baby.


Thanks for the well wishes and prayers!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Cassie and Logan! That sucks you have to leave by yourselves, but try to keep your chin up! She will be getting stronger and soon you will be able to take her home! You will be in our thoughts and prayers every second! We love you three!!!

Love, Ryan and Katie

ThE oLdHaM's said...

She's beautiful Cassie! Congratulations!

Tanya said...

ohhhh. That makes ME cry and she isn't even my baby!!!