Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Elephant

One thing I love about having big sisters
is all the knowledge they have that they so
readily share.

This is much more true now that I have a baby.

Although I have received a lot of fantastic advice
from my sisters about how to care for my babe,
probably one of my favorites comes from Erin.

Her little Lesa has a monkey her mother got her that
she just adores (See? Told ya she loves that monkey.)


Because Erin knew the wonders that little monkey
had, she had the wonderful idea to get my baby girl
a little friend all her own.

Meet Miss Ellie.


Boy does she love her!


She has quite a few other stuffed animals but
none she likes nearly as much as that elephant.


Now she is starting to like all sorts of elephants.


Oh my, she is so super excited!!


Thanks for the great gift Erin!!

2 comments:

The Wheelers said...

Oh....so cute! I love that she adores it so much!!! So glad that she and Alesa have a little bonding thru their love of strange looking body-less wrong colored animals! :-)

The Trimble's said...

Baylee has a "cuddle bear" that she loves to this day! I'm not sure i can ever take away her sleeping buddy.