Sunday, October 31, 2010

Never leave a post unfinished...

So, here is the post I hadn't posted yet:

Well, it's official.

We need a dog!


B thinks they are the funniest thing!!


Well, maybe someday....



And now look what has happened.


We went out to the in-laws for a weekend
and found a herd of cats.

The baby loved watching them and
yanking on their tails so...


We brought two of them home.
As you can see, they sure made themselves
right at home.

Meet Macska (Macsi)


And Szerencsseg (Szeri)


The baby loves them, and they both love her.


Ugh.. cats?!

I haven't seen one spider in the house
since they got here so I guess they are good
for something...

I love finally having pets. :)

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

LOL! I think they like you too. When I was reading this Jace said, "Bob?" I'm glad you have him :)

Shara Nelson (little sis.) said...

Yet before you got married, you told me you would never buy a cat for your first pet. You are unbelievable!!!