Thursday, April 29, 2010

Goon's room!!

Our little goon is getting closer and closer to
needing a room to sleep in.

We started with a boring guest room and decided
to see if we could make it a little more fun.

Photobucket




First we picked out some super cute colors.


Splashed on some green.


Logan of course looked super hot while doing it.


Next we added a dash of pink.
 

Touched up a few spots.


Tried to watch out for the big belly that seems to always get in the way.

Obviously I didn't do so well..

 Next step was to tape, tape, tape.


Paint a little, then tape more.

 

Next, one of my favorite parts - taking off the tape!


Add some cute switch plates.


Pick out some cute molding.


Then do some messy staining. 



Nicely ask Logan's work buddy to help get
it all up.

Thanks Mike!!!

Add a bit of furniture


And your done!!

We still have a few more decorations and 
cute things to put up but I just couldn't wait any longer
to show everyone! :)

Now we just need to fill that crib with a little goon!!

14 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Freakin' WAY TOO CUTE!!!! Can't wait to see her in it!!!!

LiNdS said...

Way cute! I love it! Question though I don't understand how the striped tape at the bottom worked?

Lynnie said...

I love it! it looks like it was a lot of work!

Tanya said...

what an adorable room!!! LOVE your colors and stripes and everything! :)

Unknown said...

LOOKS WONDERFUL! You guys did a great job! I hadn't noticed the matching baskets on the changing table before - adorable.

The Wheelers said...

SO CUTE!!!! I wish I had a house to decorate...maybe one day I can be a big kid too! :-) I can't wait to see your little girl in all her green and pink wonderment! LOVE IT and LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

liesel said...

that is adorable! Love the pain job, love the molding, love the furniture. CUTE!

Cassie said...

Lindsey, we painting the whole thing light green then put the tape where we wanted the light green to stay and painted the stripes in dark green. Then we took off the tape and the light green was underneath.
It was a lot of work.. But I love how it turned out, totally worth it! :)

The Trimble's said...

Dang cute! Do you do other people's houses??

Marcyrose said...

I love it. You guys did an amazing job.

King Family said...

this is super cute!!!! I love the stripes with the pink - cute, cute, cute, you guys did a good job!!!

Warner Family said...

Love it how adorable. Now you just need a baby.

Wanna-be-Cowgirl (aka Emily) said...

Super Cute! When are you going to have that baby???

Lindsay said...

Wow! That does look like a lot of work, but oh so cute! If I ever get to decorate a girl's room, I might steal your ideas! SO CUTE!